4/24/2008

Stockam Forever



Stickam's second short-film "Stockam Forever", the sequal of "Stickam: Hostile Takeover", is up on YouTube now. This is one of the weirdest but funniest films ever!!

Cool,funny,hilarious quotes:

John Hock:[To girls]"(Are) you ready to suck some dicks?"

Kiki Cannibal: "Are we doing "Terminator or Back To The Future time rules"?

"I think I shall pass on the good word."

Tony Stockert: [To his clones] Speaking of which, I was taking a dumb earlier, and I was thinking: If you guys f*cked, you wouldn't be gay at all. I mean, you are all the same guy. It would be just the masturbation."

Adam Paranoia: Freeze, cocksuckers! I swear to God you taint licking sons of cunts,if you move one goddamn inch!

______________________________

Stu Stone:"I delivered the Lush. When do I get paid?"

Adam Paranoia:"Oh, you are the one who's gonna pay.... El Piedra."

Stu Stone:"El Piedra? Nobody has called me that in twenty years."

Tony Stockert:"And nobody else will."

[Tony and Adam shoot Stu many times. Stu falls down to the sofa.]

Adam Paranoia:"You think he's dead?"

Tony Stockert:"I don't know."

[Tony shoots him to death twice]

Tony Stockert:"Oh yeah, he's totally dead."

Starring:
Adam Paranoia Stickam Myspace YouTube
Tony Stockert Stickam Myspace YouTube
John Hock Stickam Myspace
Matthew Lush aka "Gay God" Official Site Stickam Myspace YouTube
Kiki Kannibal Official Site Stickam YouTube Buzznet.com
Nylon Pink Official SiteStickam Myspace
Kaila Yu (of Nylon Pink) Myspace Buzznet
Kitt E Kat (of Nylon Pink) Myspace
Amor Hilton Stickam Myspace
Andy Retard
Corey Pattakos Stickam Myspace
Stu Stone Stickam Myspace
Nick Carpenter Myspace Fan Club (Myspace)
Aaron Novak (aka "Newave") Stickam

No comments: