4/19/2008

From now on, I will start a new life.

What am I doing now?

I had to drop out of university in April 2008 because my family could not pay for school fees anymore + I was already removed from university at the early of March.

My mother kept apologizing to me, and telling me to give up being promoted to be a senior, although I had enough grades to graduate from university!!

I'm still shocked,sad, but try to get over it now. I miss professors, friends, classmates I've met, and the good and bad days I have spent for three years of university. I regret that I did not try to change my character so early.....and meet a lot of people. I realized I've shuted out so many chances by myself.

Now I am "unfinished undergraduate degree" in my current resume.

An old friend of mine called me the other day and she said she will be helping me with the bookkeeping test. She will give me her old textbook, teaching me about bookkeeping. I decided to take the bookkeeping test in June. I truly thank her for helping me!

It is so hard for me to find a job. But!!

I will keep on working,studying, and..... smiling.

My goal is to make a living and live my own life for the future. YOU'LL SEE!!!!

No comments: