5/10/2008

My English Letter for TSM Radio [Show 121& 123]

Here are the recent letters I wrote for Stu Stone's podcast "TSM Radio" at www.tsmradio.com....

Show 121:
Hey guys! It's been a while! How are you all doing? I'm pretty great!! I finally could listen to TSM Radio in my spare time, because I'm not an university student anymore. Last month I was removed from university, as we could not pay for school fees for the last semester. So I had to drop out of school. I still feel sad about this and I cant graduate with my friends. Yes,I had to give up being promoted to the senior. I had a lot of things to do in the senior year - especially attending the English and Spanish speaking contest....Now I'm looking for a job to do the preparation for becoming independent from my family. An old friend of mine called me the other day and she said she would help me with the bookkeeping test. I decided to take the teat in June, so wish me luck! By the way, I watched the "Breathe" music video this week! That was great!! The beat is nice, and it makes us feel like dancing along! I love that kind of music when I want to feel happy. I repeat the song on my computer everyday. One of my myspace friends,Tifa (from Japan),loved it and I guess she is becoming a fan of Stu Stone. I showed her the video of Stu singing, and the one he ate the dog food. She loved it and said Stu is funny. We discussed the music video and we found something that we cannot convince. No offence to the directer, staff, Kaz James, and the casting, but the video was too simple and it can be much much better if they added some more effects. You know "simple is best", I liked it,but it was too simple. we don't like how Kaz looks like he's singing most of it when we know it's Stu!!! What's up with that?! You can tell its Stu's voice!!!! I know it will be on Kaz James album, and probably Stu is one of the guest "featured" artists ("unfortunately" or not?), which is cool. But it could be Stu's solo track also. Once again, I like Breathe and you guys did a great job. But I think Stu should have come to the front more! Thats why I rate 4 out of 5 stars on YouTube! If I had the skills of making video,Stu is the lead singer singing in the club, and Kaz is dJing behind Stu. Everybody is dancing, singing along, breathing with Kaz and Stu. Then everything goes crazy. Don't u think it would be good? It just need more budgets and effects - and a good background. Well, it's just my opinion though. I'll make the screen captures of Breathe music video. If you have seen my myspace default picture, you will know that is from "I'm off my face" part. Thanks for introducing "No Scrubs" on the sunday night stu's '90s special. That was the great idea of celebrating the 90s and watching the great songs I have ever heard or haven't heard. Finally, I can't hate you eventually because I love you guys. When listening to TSM Radio, I think you haven't changed at all. Shout out to everybody! That's all! Good-bye!!


Show 123 [Wrote for Show 122]:
Hey Stu and his funny fellows! Thanks for the good show!! I hope Josh and Little Jamie had a wonderful birthday!! And,Jeff,you must be proud of your son, don't you? A.B.S. does a great job when it comes to the intro every week! The mistake from last weeks intro was very funny. I mean, "122"? Well it's now 122 though! but i liked it. Right now I'm waiting for the call from the staff in the post office. Yes I called in to the office and they told me to wait so that I will be able to take the job interview sometime soon. I've had a short-time job at the same, local post office every New Year's season since high school. I will do my best!! By the way, I have watched Stockam Forever over 50 times. This means I loved it. I think it is so creative, clever, and entertaining. Adam Paranoia and Tony Stockert had a good and hilarious combination in the movie. I couldn't believe Stu and Nick were featured in that movie! I have no idea what kind of roles they had though. Nick's character made me laugh, and Stu's character was all poker-faced, which made me feel terrified a little bit. Stu's acting was very impressive. It was a good chance to know and see some other popular entertainers from Stickam. Also,the content was hilarious because there were clones,"Terminator or Back To The Future Time Travel Rules",etc. What an high-octane, thrill-packed adventure!! One of my favorite scenes were the one they used the camera tripod as the rocket launcher! I felt sad when Stu was shot to death at the end, and I wonder why they had to kill him and who exactly "El Piedra" was. This word "El Piedra" is stuck on my head, 'cause you know I have studied Spanish for two years. "piedra" means "stone" in Spanish! You know many people hated this weeks show because Adam and Tony took over, and they "killed" Stu in the film. I hear some people say "They killed him, you bastards!" But, he's back from beyond the grave! He is a-live! Stu, your new hairstyle looks pretty cool! I think I'm gonna cut my long hair soon!! By the way, Tifa says that she totally loves Stu, since she thinks video of Stu forcing himself to eat dog food was so funny, and she also watched some other videos. Plus she's addicted to his music. She admires your work! I feel happy when I recruit her in this Stu Stone fanbase. Well, I think I'd better close this letter. Sorry it's long. See you guys next Sunday!!

No comments: