3/26/2008

March is the unlucky month to me!

So far....

1. I'm removed from university because I didn't pay for the school fees.

2. We are run out of money so we gotta be in dept to the bank for about 500,000 yen (hopefully)..... I should have get the long-term part-time job to earn some money to pay for. I always got the short-term job, and all of the pays I've earned became the cost of living, for for the personal cost.

3. I couldn't go to the Narita International Airport to see Elliott Yamin on March 24th.

4. It seems I'm an outsider of every Elliott Yamin fan communities. The place is nice, but for some reason, I can't get along with the members..... many of them are huge fans and know about Elliott so much, and new Japanese members are very good at English and can comminicate with people. But me? I'm not cooperative! That is why some people ignores me or do not like my comment. I'm not a fan of his, but I like his music and am interested in it. I'll buy his CD in May if the Japan edition is released. Maybe it was right I should not go to the airport on Monday. But everytime I watch the video of Elliott's arrivals (his manager is with him by the way),I feel frustrated! They were too lucky!! Should I not be in the fan communities just because I'm not a fan yet?

5. I didn't pass my first job interview. This is the second company I couldn't pass.

Since I have removed from university:
I haven't got the report card for the last semester.
I couldn't say goodbye to Mr. Irie who retired from university last week.... He teached "Internet English" and he teached us about how to create blogs, how to write English e-mails, how to search stuff in English,etc.
I can't go to the job department of university.... I'm working on job hunting but it does not work very well recently. I should do more practice for job interview!

2 comments:

nanassetta said...

You are soooooooooo welcome at The E-train! I'm very sorry that you don't feel comfortable. I didn't at first. After a while I felt part of a family. Please hang out and post with us! I enjoy your posts!

Nancy
nanassetta - E-Train

Tx said...

Haruka-san, please don't feel like you're being left out on the Etrain. We welcome you with open arms and even if you say you're not a fan but a fan of Elliott's music, we still love you! I like reading your posts...if you don't get a response, it does not mean that people don't like it! Sometimes posters are oblivious and some threads move fast. Nonetheless, please don't feel like you're being ignored. When I post in other forums, I don't always get a response and it used to bother me...then I started to understand that we shouldn't take it personally. Anyway, I definitely have noticed your presence on the Etrain and please continue to post, ok? Sorry for all your troubles at the moment. A good saying to abide by: "This too shall pass!"